Writing, editing, copywriting, proofreading and more
Are you looking for help with your writing, editing, copywriting, proofreading… or general website content advice and SEO tips? Some clients prefer to see what we can offer, via our ‘introductory service’, before signing up for a full website content review. Which is absolutely fine.
For a flat fee of only £69, we’ll give you three hours of our time. We will provide whichever of these will benefit you the most:
- An initial overview of your website content and design, or
- An initial overview of your search engine optimisation, or
- Keyword research aimed at your target customers, or
- Guidance on how to register a domain name and build your first free website, or
- Writing/Editing content for a Google Ads / Facebook Ads campaign, or
- Copywriting/Proofreading a brochure or a flyer, or
- Editing/Proofreading a blog, or
- Edits for your Facebook business page, LinkedIn company page, personal LinkedIn profile or other social media, or
- A follow-up review of new content for your website.
…and to receive our Terms & Conditions.
Here are three client testimonials, written after they had received their introductory service from Site Review UK:
“It was useful reading about some problems when my website is viewed on a phone, and how different browsers display a few layout differences. Simon also provided some clever ‘accessibility’ tips, which will help any of my site visitors who need to use a screen reader.”
A small business owner in East Devon
“Search engine optimisation is notoriously tricky, but Simon recommended formatting tips and other website-build advice that will help my site to be seen by more people.”
A company manager in East Devon
“Simon gave me practical and useful advice on getting started with my website. He was very clear about timescales, cost and the type of advice he would give me – and he was helpful and professional to work with. I would recommend him.”
Executive coach and business owner in London