The Site Review UK price list
Affordable website advice from Devon for
UK small businesses, start-ups and social clubs
Our main aim is to keep fees affordable, so that you (as a UK small businesses or start-up for example) can benefit from owning a website that can compete with your bigger rivals. Special rates are available for not-for-profit organisations.
We provide a professional and personalised service, delivering the same quality ‘content marketing’ advice offered by some web design agencies.
Services and prices can be tailored to meet your needs. As a guide, most of our clients so far have paid less than £200 for their full website content review. Alternatively, you can pay an initial fixed fee of £69 for three hours of our time.
1. Special introductory price: Only £69
For our introductory service, we’ll give you three hours of our time to provide whichever of these will benefit you the most:
- An initial overview of your website content and design, or
- An initial overview of your search engine optimisation, or
- Guidance on how to register a domain name and build your first free website, or
- Writing/Editing content for a Google Ads / Facebook Ads campaign, or
- Copywriting/Proofreading a brochure or a flyer, or
- Editing/Proofreading a blog, or
- Edits for your Facebook business page, LinkedIn company page, personal LinkedIn profile or other social media, or
- A follow-up review of new content for your website.
2. Website design service
Hire us to design and build a website for you. Your website will be personalised with your clients in mind. We’ll work with you on your:
- Customer conversion processes
- Written content including succinct company information and product descriptions
- Keywords and Search Engine Optimisation to ensure your pages are seen
- Branding and customer experience
- Website layout and accessibility
- Social media integration.
Prices will vary depending on the size of your website. We’ll be happy to provide a no-obligation quote.
3. Professional website content advice
This is our specialist area. If you own a website that, for example, is not bringing in enough business, then we will optimise your content for you, with our professional website content advice.
You will receive a detailed personalised report, highlighting all recommended improvements, search engine optimisation (S.E.O.) tips and results of performance tests on different browsers. And there’s the option of us implementing the changes for you. Read our client testimonials to see the kind of feedback we are receiving. Note all these clients have also kindly posted their testimonials as 5-star reviews on Facebook and/or Google.
Prices will vary depending on the size of your website and the complexity of the content. You can tell us what to prioritise, for example SEO strategy, rewrites of your copy or help with your sitemap or design. We will provide a no-obligation quote based on a very affordable hourly charge.
Please note: Following payment for your full website content review, you can earn unlimited cashback rewards for any referrals that lead to new work. Follow us on Facebook/Instagram too, via @SiteReviewUK, to keep up with latest offers.
4. Facebook business page advice
It’s important to know how to optimise your Facebook business page settings, to complement your business website. We can also advise how to ensure more people see your posts and explain how to draft posts that drive successful customer conversions (whether that’s for a purchase, a phone call or signing up for your newsletter, for example).
You will receive a detailed personalised report, highlighting all recommended improvements to your Facebook business page and (optionally) posts.
Prices will vary depending on your current page’s set-up. We’ll provide a no-obligation quote based on a very affordable hourly charge.
Please note: Following payment for your Facebook business page review, you can earn unlimited cashback rewards for any referrals that lead to new work. Follow us on Facebook/Instagram too, via @SiteReviewUK, to keep up with latest offers.
5. Website management service
If you are busy in-store, you can use Site Review UK to manage your online shop(s). This includes optimising product images and descriptions and fine-tuning your SEO and checkout process to drive your online sales. We’ll optimise your Facebook business page too, so it complements your business website. And don’t forget Instagram.
We’ll send you a no-obligation quote and our Terms & Conditions… and we promise no pushy sales calls.
6. Platinum service for established businesses
Ongoing independent marketing support for a limited number of larger, more established businesses.
For an ongoing fee of only £120/month, we will provide a full monthly review of your online content and campaigns, for any client who has received our Platinum professional website content advice. This price of is based on maintaining a website smaller than 60 pages and us providing 3 hours’ support work per month for up to two multi-channel social media campaigns. Further consultancy work each month may be chargeable.
7. Other services (quotes provided on request)
Simon also provides general Internal Communications advice to small businesses, following a 16-year career as an Internal Comms Manager in the public sector. For example, he can advise on:
- Monthly schedules for staff briefings and methods for gathering feedback
- Increasing employee engagement
- Communications plans and measurement, and
- Internal Communications channels, with all their pros and cons.