The Site Review UK price list
Affordable website advice from Devon for
UK small businesses, start-ups and social clubs
My main aim is to keep fees affordable, so that you (as a UK small businesses or start-up for example) can benefit from owning a website that can compete with your bigger rivals. Special rates are available for not-for-profit organisations.
I provide a professional and personalised service, delivering the same quality ‘content marketing’ advice offered by some web design agencies.
Services and prices can be tailored to meet your needs. As a guide, most of my clients so far have paid less than £200 for their full website content review. Alternatively, you can pay an initial fixed fee of £60 for three hours of my time.
1. Special introductory price: Only £60
For my introductory service, I’ll give you three hours of my time to provide whichever of these will benefit you the most:
- An initial overview of your website content and design, or
- An initial overview of your search engine optimisation, or
- Guidance on how to register a domain name and build your first free website, or
- Writing/Editing content for a Google Ads / Facebook Ads campaign, or
- Copywriting/Proofreading a brochure or a flyer, or
- Editing/Proofreading a blog, or
- Edits for your Facebook business page, LinkedIn company page, personal LinkedIn profile or other social media, or
- A follow-up review of new content for your website.
2. Professional website content advice
This is my specialist area. If you own a website that, for example, is not bringing in enough business, then I will optimise your content for you, with my professional website content advice.
You will receive a detailed personalised report, highlighting all recommended improvements, search engine optimisation (S.E.O.) tips and results of performance tests on different browsers. And there’s the option of me implementing the changes for you. Read my client testimonials to see the kind of feedback I am receiving. Most of these are now posted as 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google.
Prices will vary depending on the size of your website and the complexity of the content. You can tell me what to prioritise, for example SEO strategy, rewrites of your copy or help with your sitemap or design. I will provide a no-obligation quote based on a very affordable hourly charge.
Please note: Following payment for your full website content review, you can earn unlimited cashback rewards for any referrals that lead to new work. Follow me on Facebook/Instagram too, via @SiteReviewUK, to keep up with latest offers.
3. Facebook business page advice
It’s important to know how to optimise your Facebook business page settings, to complement your business website. I can also advise how to ensure more people see your posts and explain how to draft posts that drive successful customer conversions (whether that’s for a purchase, a phone call or signing up for a newsletter, for example).
You will receive a detailed personalised report, highlighting all recommended improvements to your Facebook business page and (optionally) posts.
Prices will vary depending on your current page’s set-up. I’ll provide a no-obligation quote based on a very affordable hourly charge.
Please note: Following payment for your Facebook business page review, you can earn unlimited cashback rewards for any referrals that lead to new work. Follow me on Facebook/Instagram too, via @SiteReviewUK, to keep up with latest offers.
4. Website management service
If you are busy in-store, you can use Site Review UK to manage your online shop(s). This includes optimising product images and descriptions and fine-tuning your SEO and checkout process to drive your online sales. I’ll optimise your Facebook business page too, so it complements your business website. And don’t forget Instagram.
I’ll send you a no-obligation quote and my Terms & Conditions… and I promise no pushy sales calls.
5. Other services (quotes provided on request)
I also provide general Internal Communications advice to small businesses, following a 16-year career as an Internal Comms Manager in the public sector. For example, I can advise on:
- Monthly schedules for staff briefings and methods for gathering feedback,
- Increasing employee engagement,
- Communications plans and measurement, and
- Internal Communications channels, with all their pros and cons.