Hi, I’m Simon, a website content writer and editor based in Devon. And I know about SEO too.
Why choose Site Review UK?
I am Simon Anderson, a professional website content writer and editor, based near Exeter, Devon. I’m trained — and have 17 years’ experience — in writing for the web and other Internal Communications skills. My career has included copywriting and editing other people’s content daily, improving its ‘readability’ to help get important messages across. This included creating communication campaigns and publishing articles, updates and briefings on my former employer’s intranet, for a staff of 2,000.
I know all the tips about how to, for example:
- format web pages and images to improve search engine optimisation (S.E.O.) and accessibility,
- improve the layout of web pages to help get your message across, and
- write clearly for your target audience.
I am methodical, with a good eye for detail, and am used to working on many types of copy:
- website content (of all varieties),
- calls to action,
- technical updates, descriptions and instructions,
- process documentation,
- corporate briefs, and even
- scientific papers.
In February 2019, I started up this freelance Site Review UK consultancy. I’m offering my professional skills to help optimise the online content of small businesses and associations across the UK!
Thank you for reading. Please contact me for a no-obligation quote if you are keen to see how a professional website content writer can help your site traffic and sales campaigns.