Optimising and clarifying your online content
The Site Review UK website content writing service based in Devon is particularly targeted to help small (and medium-sized) businesses — anywhere in the UK — as well as associations, societies, sports clubs, tourist attractions, schools, charities…
Maybe you’re a start-up in need of some help, preparing your first website? Or you have a website that’s a few years old?
Also, do you have a Facebook business page or LinkedIn profile that isn’t working for you?
Site Review UK’s content writing service — optimising and clarifying your online content
Use Site Review UK to completely review your online content and rank your pages higher in search engines. For as little as £100, I’ll provide a detailed confidential written report, highlighting improvements you/I* can make to:
- formatting your content,
- use of imagery,
- accessibility (for the visually impaired),
- spelling, and
- general clarity and ‘readability’.
Page by page, I’ll check every word, image and link on your site — and consider every possible improvement from a potential customer’s point of view. I’ll ensure your branding is consistent in look and feel, and that the website depicts an excellent ‘customer experience’.
In addition, I’ll check for search engine optimisation — and how your website behaves on different browsers and on a phone.
And I can work with you on content marketing, developing thoughts, imagery and copy for online sales/awareness campaigns.
* Please note: Site Review UK does not need access to your premises or your website code. All the improvements I suggest will be easy for you to implement. Alternatively, as some clients have done, you can give me temporary access to your website’s WordPress or WIX interface, so I can make the agreed improvements myself. I will tell you how I did it too!
My fees are affordable (catering for small businesses and start-ups in particular) and can be tailored to meet your needs.
Site Review UK’s Terms & Conditions are available on request, and will be emailed to all new clients for acceptance before beginning any work.
Internal Communications advice
Finally, if you are a small/medium-sized business with no Internal Communications team, I can offer internal comms advice as well. Do you need to know, for example, how to:
- introduce monthly schedules for staff briefings and methods for gathering feedback,
- develop communications plans and measure their effectiveness, and
- consider Internal Communications channels, with all their pros and cons.
See also my blog ‘Internal communications advice for small businesses’.