It’s our 5th birthday, coming up soon! Established in 2019, Site Review UK is busy assisting small businesses (mostly) with their websites, content, Search Engine Optimisation & social media. It’s all about you investing in a little website optimisation work to help you attract and convert new customers/clients/subscribers.
To celebrate our birthday, look out for our 20% SALE during the whole of January:
In the meantime, here’s our latest news.
We have been working with both new and returning clients these last few months.
Two of our new clients happen to work in healthcare:
- The first is a doctor who has a developed a training aid for student nurses and doctors. He needed help to perfect his website. We’ll publicise his feedback once we receive it.
- The second new client is a consultancy working with mental health practitioners, with specialist advice to alleviate the side effects of certain prescription drugs. This work is ongoing at the moment.
- We are also looking forward to starting work with an IT engineer who has developed software to greatly improve a well-known accounting tool.
Returning clients have included both wedding photographer Gavin Horrell, who requested a website refresh, and Calibre Cleaning Devon, who have requested assistance with a significant restructure of their website.
Read our recent happy client testimonials here.
Please continue to help spread the word about our services. You can follow us on Facebook via @SiteReviewUK to keep in touch. Follow us on Instagram via @SiteReviewUK too. Note that Facebook and Instagram followers – as well as clients – can benefit from our ongoing Referral Reward scheme, which will pay you an unlimited number cashback rewards (each up to £50) for any referrals that lead to new work.
Three of our services continue to be the most popular.
The first is our specialist area, providing personalised Professional website audits (& SEO audits) to small businesses. Call in an independent external expert, for some short-term help, to optimise your content and SEO for you. Please follow the link to read further details.
The second is our Website design/redesign service. This includes all the SEO work we offer to all clients, plus advice to optimise your written content and customer conversion processes. Two new clients are interested in website builds. Please continue to spread the word if you know anyone else in need of a new website or a redesign.
Third up is our Facebook page optimisation service. This helps to fix the problems caused by Facebook rolling out their new ‘Pages Experience’, which overnight left many pages looking far from brilliant. For a small fee, we’ll ensure your FB page complements your business website, and can explain how to ensure your Facebook followers keep seeing your posts at the top of their feed.
We’re also now set up to provide these services:
- English language proofreading service for international companies who export to the UK and need help to optimise their poorly translated marketing copy. We delivered this and more to a Dutch manufacturing company, who found us via Google. They were thrilled the results.
- Specific Etsy SEO / Amazon SEO / eBay SEO / Shopify SEO advice for online shop owners. This, of course, is the hugely important process of optimising your product listings to help them rank higher in product searches on your chosen shop platform. We’ll guide you through everything, improving your product titles, tags and seller’s information.
- The Site Review UK Platinum service provides ongoing independent marketing support, targeted at slightly larger, more established businesses. For just £129/month, we’ll keep a constant review of your website content and support you with campaigns across LinkedIn and social media. Available to only a limited number of companies, so register your interest today.
- Finally, we can manage your online shop (via your website, eBay, Etsy or Shopify). This includes optimising product images and descriptions and fine-tuning your SEO and checkout process to drive your online sales… and is especially useful if you are busy in-store. We currently have the capacity to manage two more online shops for clients.
This Autumn, we highlighted the range of small businesses that have used Site Review UK’s services: Six online shops📦, a top-end legal firm⚖, two care provider companies🏪, two specialist equipment sales teams👨🔧, four artists🎨, two wedding photographers📷, a recruitment consultancy👨💼👩💼👨💼, a freelance broadcast journalist🎥📺, a decluttering consultant😇, a massage therapist💆♀️, an LGBTQ+friendly counselling service🏳️🌈, a yoga guru🧘♀️, an online food magazine🍲🍷, a chocolatier🍫, two food and drink companies🍦🥤 and a manufacturer based in the Netherlands 🇳🇱! And recently two health sector companies 💊, an accountancy software developer📈 and a groundworks & landscaping company🚜.
We also completed our Mighty-but-humble Top Tips campaign, highlighting various elements that are guaranteed to improve your website content. Follow @SiteReviewUK on Facebook and Instagram to keep right up to date with future news and offers.
Here are six of our most recent Site Review UK adverts:
That’s the latest news from Site Review UK.
Best wishes for Christmas and a Happy New Year, Simon