Another year over. That’s four complete years for Site Review UK, helping small businesses (mostly) with their websites, content, Search Engine Optimisation and Facebook pages. It’s all about investing in a little website consultancy work to help them attract and convert new customers.
Here’s our latest news.
Three of our services continue to be the most popular.
The first is our specialist area, providing personalised professional website audits (& SEO audits) to small businesses. Call in an independent external expert, for some short-term help, to optimise your content and SEO for you. Click the link to read further details.
The second is our new website design service. This includes all the SEO work we offer to all clients, plus advice to optimise clients’ written content and customer conversion processes. Please continue to spread the word if you know anyone else in need of a new website or a redesign.
The third is our Facebook page optimisation service. This has been in high demand since Facebook began the rollout of their new ‘Pages Experience’, which overnight leaves many pages looking far from brilliant. For a small fee, we’ll ensure your FB page complements your business website, and can explain how to ensure your Facebook followers keep seeing your posts at the top of their feed.
Here’s a reminder about our other main services.
1. The Site Review UK Platinum service provides ongoing independent marketing support, targeted at slightly larger, more established businesses. For just £90/month, we’ll keep a constant review of your website content and support you with campaigns across LinkedIn and social media. Available to only a limited number of companies, so register your interest today.
2. We’re also now able to manage your online shop if you have one (via your website, eBay or Shopify). This includes optimising product images and descriptions and fine-tuning your SEO and checkout process to drive your online sales… and is especially useful if you are now busy in-store, post-Covid. We currently have the capacity to manage two more online shops for clients.
Our SEO audits, content writing services and Facebook business page tips are helping an increasing number of small businesses. And with our UK-wide profile on Bark, a web-based lead generation platform, we are selecting projects nationwide to apply to work on.
Latest clients include:
- Calibre Cleaning Devon, who requested some SEO strategy advice and copy writing to raise awareness of their range of services.
- Edie Pie Prints, a graphic designer in Wiltshire with an Etsy shop for her amazing, personalised poster prints. The owner’s feedback included “An overall great experience…” and “Simon even went beyond the call of duty…”.
- Just Milk & Shakes, who requested a basic WordPress website for their new vending machine dispensing farm-fresh milk and milkshakes.
- Surrey-based Moooh! Ice Cream, who required an online shop and a calendar booking system for their new Ice Cream Making Experiences (work ongoing).
Read our recent happy client testimonials here.
Please continue to help spread the word about our services. You can follow us on Facebook via @SiteReviewUK to help keep in touch. Follow us on Instagram via @SiteReviewUK too. Facebook/Instagram followers as well as clients can benefit from our ongoing referral reward scheme, which provides unlimited cashback rewards up to £50 for any referrals that lead to new work.
This Autumn, we highlighted the range of small businesses that have used Site Review UK’s services: Six online shops📦, a top-end legal firm ⚖, two care provider companies🏪, two specialist equipment sales teams👨🔧, four artists🎨, a recruitment consultancy👨💼👩💼👨💼, a freelance broadcast journalist🎥📺, a decluttering consultant😇, a massage therapist💆♀️, an LGBTQ+friendly counselling service🏳️🌈, a yoga guru🧘♀️, an online food magazine🍲🍷 and a chocolatier🍫. And recently two food and drink companies🍦🥤 and two wedding photographers📷!
We carried on highlighting our full range of services, with a different focus each fortnight, and celebrated Halloween and the run-up to Christmas. Follow @SiteReviewUK on Facebook and Instagram to keep right up to date with future news and offers.
These seven Site Review UK adverts have helped attract new clients over the past few weeks:
That’s the latest news from Site Review UK. Here’s to further success in 2023, Simon